Ditulis oleh neni
Here are some efficient tips on how to speak English fluently:
- Focus on actually conversing rather than just memorizing grammatical rules. To converse good English, you need to focus on conversing in English as much as possible.
- Look out for people who are good in English. Converse with them. Don't be afraid of making mistakes. Ask your friends or relatives or teachers, who know better English, to correct you, In this way you will learn correct English.
- Think in English. Yes, if you want to speak English fluently, you need to think in English rather than thinking in your mother tongue. If you do that, it will slow down your speaking process and you won't be able to speak fluently if you constantly translate from your native language to English.
- It is also good to hear how others are pronouncing words in English. You can listen to conversations on the internet, radios, TV, movies and from general people.
- Access gold mine of English reading materials like online English learning sites, books, English learning kits, English distance learning programs, English learning blogs, forums etc.
- Be confident in speaking English. Yes, speaking English confidently will improve your approach and your communication skills. So, don't only concentrate on the language itself, but also on your confidence, because if you aren't confident, you can't speak fluently.